In an exemplary show of scientific rigour the Daily Mail has reported the first known death from Cannabis poisoning… The 31 year old women died of a heart attack, and tests showed that she had cannabis in her system – hence she died of cannabis poisoning. Simples.
Following the same logic I think that we should all write to elected government officials and demand the banning of cupcakes – after all my grandmother died when she had cup cakes in her system, hence she must of died of cupcake poisoning! QED.
Ah. Daily Mail science… how do you manage to complete fail to understand the universe in so many new and amusing ways.